[darcs-users] Re: Endless loop when pushing

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Tue Nov 30 09:39:11 UTC 2004

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 07:26:52PM +0100,
 Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at nic.fr> wrote
 a message of 48 lines which said:

> I try to push a patch to another repository on a remote machine and
> I can observe that the patch is copied (my network monitor shows the
> traffic, then nothing when the copy is over) but the "darcs push"
> never ends:

Does anyone has an idea? It still fails and it is of course a complete
stopper. If I cannot synchronize my darcs repositories, I will have to
move back to CVS :-(

> How can I debug such a problem?

I do not ask a complete solution, just hints about debugging.