[darcs-users] Re: Re: Endless loop when pushing

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Tue Nov 30 10:07:28 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 10:51:00AM +0100,
 Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity.com> wrote
 a message of 16 lines which said:

> use `-v' on client side.

It does not give details, except the list of potential patches at the
beginning. Then, "darcs push" is frozen at the same place:

Tue Nov 30 08:46:47 CET 2004  stephane at laperouse.internatif.org
  * Proper recommends (thanks to xmms)
Shall I push this patch? (2/2) [ynWvxqadjk?] y
[Then, nothing]

while darcs on the "server" runs madly.

> On remote side you can move darcs to darcs-real and write shell
> script `darcs' which will invoke `darcs-real' and add some logging
> into the file...

What could I log besides the arguments, which, I presume, people who
worked on darcs code know?