[darcs-users] Re: Endless loop when pushing

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Tue Nov 30 13:09:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 07:58:09AM -0500,
 David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> wrote
 a message of 27 lines which said:

> most often, the best choice is to work around the problem by
> avoiding the conflict somehow.

I'll know that for the future. But, what can I do afterwards? Deleting
_darcs directory and creating a repository from scratch? This will
allow me to continue my work but with a complete loss of the history.

> Using pull rather than push is better in that at least you wont have
> stranded processes running continuously.

Not always possible when one machine is behind a NAT router.