[darcs-users] branching

Keith Irwin keith.irwin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 03:39:42 UTC 2004

> > Poll?
>
> That's how we decide things around here.  For example, you are
> dangerously close to being voted off the mailing list.

Yikes!

Okay, I'll re-read and see if I can sort out where I offended, maybe
read as much as I can in the darcs-user archives to get the tenor of
the group.

Thanks for the advice on the other matters, nonetheless.  And thanks
for the tip on unison.  A colleague of mine waves one of the papers,
"What's in Unison," at me a few times. He's very interested in the
idea of formal specifications and Haskell.  I never realized it was
actual software I could use.

Keith