[darcs-users] small UI request

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Mon Oct 11 12:38:45 UTC 2004

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 05:38:25AM -0400, zooko at zooko.com wrote:

> I just ran "darcs unrevert" because I expected it to prompt me and show
> me the patch.  I didn't actually want to unrevert, I just wanted to see
> the patch.  Whoops!
>
> It seems fitting that "darcs unrevert" would prompt you (without a
> special "-f" style flag), since most other darcs commands that change the
> state of your source code do.

I've modified unrevert to be interactive in the darcs-unstable repository.
I think this is a "safe" change, but I'm a bit hesitant to allow it into
the main branch without some more testing.  In particular, it would be nice
to have testing of "interesting" situations in which the unreverted patches
have dependencies, etc.  e.g. modifications and renames of the same file,
additions of directories plus files within them, etc.
http://www.abridgegame.org