[darcs-users] strange bug with Windows share mounted on Mac OS X

Martin Schaffner maschaffner at gmx.ch
Mon Oct 18 07:23:09 UTC 2004

David Roundy wrote:

> > I've narrowed down a bug that I could only reproduce on a Windows
> > shared volume mounted on Mac OS X. If I unpack the attachment and
> > execute trigger_bug.txt, I get:
>
> Can you try with a darcs compiled with --disable-mmap? I doubt this
> would make a difference, but it's hard to know.

Yes, it makes a difference: with --disable-mmap, everything works fine.
Without --disable-mmp, I get the error, independent of DARCS_SLOPPY_LOCKS
and even with the newest version of darcs.

Martin

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl