[darcs-users] Binaries: Mac OS X and FreeBSD

Guido Kollerie gkoller at inter.nl.net
Wed Oct 20 10:10:56 UTC 2004

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 08:35:41PM +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:

> I'm starting to become dependent on darcs, and I'd really be grateful
> if people could help me satisfy my habit by providing statically
> linked binaries for Mac OS and FreeBSD 4 [1].

For FreeBSD 4.10 and FreeBSD 5.2.1 binaries for Darcs 1.0.0.rc3
are available at:

    http://kollerie.com/darcs/

I have included packages for curl 7.12.1 as well as Darcs depends
on it.

BTW: I haven't tested them myself yet, I simply created them
using:

    portupgrade -vfp

BTW2: should the URL not work sometime today, then that's because
my server will be down for maintance.

--
Guido