[darcs-users] 'pending has conflicts' with 'darcs mv'

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Thu Oct 21 21:56:53 UTC 2004

I'm having trouble doing a simple 'mv' with darcs. I got this:

$ darcs mv import_photos.pl import_legacy_physicians.pl
Yikes, pending has conflicts!

#####
It's not clear whether this fatal, or just a warning. In any case,
it moved the file for me.

darcs won't record the move, though-- it keeps complaining "pending has
conflicts".

So what I'm supposed to do about the conflict?

I'm surprised that there is a conflict-- I've just been using darcs by
myself on this project with no other repo communication.

	Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   mark at summersault.com     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .