[darcs-users] Re: call for public bug tracking system

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Wed Oct 27 22:37:16 UTC 2004

On 2004-10-27, Andrew Pimlott <andrew at pimlott.net> wrote:

> If _I_ were running a modestly-sized free software project, I wouldn't
> use a BTS.  I think I'd try something like keeping a list of mailing
> list posts in which issues were reported.  Put up a web page with the
> subjects and a link to the message in the archives.  Just a simple way
> for people to see the known issues.

Do you think it would be effective to have a wiki page for "known
issues", and link back to mailing list threads?

The existing feature request page could also be updated with more
detail.

I'm not convinced this is a better way to go, but it's certainly fairly
easy to try. :)

	Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   mark at summersault.com     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .