[darcs-users] Re: request for clear docs for 'push' and conflicts

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Thu Oct 28 20:04:04 UTC 2004

On 2004-10-28, Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr> wrote:
>> OK. I hadn't fully grasped that. That could be worth mentioning somehow
>> in the 'push' documentation as well. So what /is/ push doing when there
>> are conflicts? :)
>
> It commits the conflicts.

So, there is a conflict, complete with conflict markers in the remote
repo? Can that easily be solved by making further changes to my local
repo?

I know it may seem obvious to you, but these are new concepts for me,
coming from CVS.

	Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   mark at summersault.com     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .