[darcs-users] New user experiences

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Tue Sep 14 09:32:12 UTC 2004

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 03:45:21AM +0100, Jamie Webb wrote:

> > > Can you reproduce this? (and tell me how...) I don't remember the earlier
> > > bug report on this.
> >
> > Apparently not, which is odd.
>
> I just had this happen again, with a previously-working repo. I'm
> trying to push to two different local destinations, which have different
> degrees of currentness. In both cases, most patches work fine, but a
> couple don't, consistently. The only feature that I can see they have
> in common is that they contain a mixture of adddirs, addfiles, and
> hunks. Neither should cause any conflicts. All the repos are
> consistent according to darcs check. Pushing the same patches to a
> third, remote, repo worked fine. I've not been able to reproduce the
> problem using toy repos.
>
> Any idea where to go from here?

If you have two repos that can be used to reproduce the problem, even if
they're not toy repos (provided they aren't "secret" repos), you could make
them available to me as tarballs either via a website or as an attachment
to a private email, and I could perhaps figure out what went wrong.
http://www.abridgegame.org