[darcs-users] checking published repository

Taral taral at taral.net
Fri Sep 17 21:20:46 UTC 2004

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 05:07:47PM -0400, Eric S. Johansson wrote:
> I would appreciate it if a couple of people could help me with
> validating that I am publishing a repository correctly.
>
> http://harvee.org:6080/~esj/darcs/camram/
> http://harvee.org:6080/~esj/darcs/raging_dormouse/
>
> what I would like is to see if you can read the repository and get the
> next set of changes.  I'm working with someone who is having trouble
> importing patches and getting a working result.

You appear to have published only the contents of the _darcs directory.
darcs is looking for:

http://harvee.org:6080/~esj/darcs/camram/_darcs/inventory

and you have put that file as:

http://harvee.org:6080/~esj/darcs/camram/inventory

--
Taral <taral at taral.net>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.