[darcs-users] darcs revert flushes pending replace patches

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sun Sep 19 11:41:22 UTC 2004

On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 12:58:55AM +0200, Lemming wrote:
> I'm using darcs 0.9.22 and it has the following bug: If I revert a
> 'replace' patch all pending replace patches are lost. The ChangeLog says
> that this problem is already solved, but it is still active.
>
> darcs 0.9.14  -  Mon Nov 10 07:08:20 EST 2003
>
>   * preserve pending changes (e.g. file adds or darcs replaces) across
>     revert and record.

There was another bug, which has been fixed, which also caused problems
with prending changes.  Could you try with a more recent version of darcs?

I haven't been able to find a problem, in a minute or two of testing.  If
the problem persists with a more recent version of darcs, could you give me
a transcript of how to recreate it?
http://www.abridgegame.org