[darcs-users] Re: Hang on pull

Lee Cantey lcantey at pantasys.com
Wed Sep 22 22:26:19 UTC 2004

Tommy Pettersson wrote:

> ...following up to myself
>
> On second thought, I (and maybe also Lee) might have been
> conned, as lately discussed, by the way non-resolved conflicts
> sometimes doesn't show, and therefore built up gross merging
> complexity unknowingly.

Thanks for the suggestions.  I won't have a chance to give your suggestion a
try until tonight, but my repositories are almost new and this is the first
vendor update I've applied so I don't think there were any conflict prior
to this merge.  I did apply a tag since the initial import but that's it.

Thanks,
Lee