[darcs-users] [wish] string search while picking

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sat Apr 2 20:11:16 UTC 2005

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 08:59:08AM -0800, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> I often wish 'What now?' prompt for many darcs commands included
> 'look for an item that matches a string I am going to type'.

Sounds like a reasonable idea.  You could file a wishlist bug (also for
your 'skip-to-patch-number' idea).

I believe Tommy's working on a reorganization of the patch selection code,
which may have nice side-effects in terms of new features like this (or may
just make them easier to implement later).
http://www.darcs.net