[darcs-users] Re: grouping of commands in darcs -h

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sun Apr 3 08:18:09 UTC 2005

On Sunday 03 April 2005 00:26, Mark Stosberg wrote:
> For constrast, here are how the commands are grouped in the manual.
> Surely one must be "better". I'll let someone else decided which it is.
> Once the decision is made, let's make them consistent.

I'm not so sure that one must be better; the usage is quite different.
In the case of the commandline you search for a way to do things and in the
case of the manual the user will read through the items one by one.
Very different usage and therefor I really would not make an effort to keep
these in sync.

--
Thomas Zander