[darcs-users] Re: Discrepancies in darcs changes --from-match='date ...'

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sun Apr 3 12:38:47 UTC 2005

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 07:29:40PM -0800, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 02:47:57AM +0000, Mark Stosberg wrote:
> > On 2005-04-03, Michael G Schwern <schwern at pobox.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > What's going on?  Is this a bug or just unexpected behavior?
> >
> > Looks like bugs to me. What to write some automated tests for them? :)
>
> That depends.  Can I get darcs to write patches in the past?

Yeah, the --pipe option of record lets you specify the date interactively.
In spite of its name, you can run it interactively just fine, and darcs'll
prompt you for what it wants.  The interface is designed for things like
repository converters that will need to specify the date themselves.
http://www.darcs.net