[darcs-users] Re: Pipes, pagers and pretty colors

Junio C Hamano junkio at cox.net
Sun Apr 3 18:10:37 UTC 2005

DR> On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 03:06:20PM -0800, Michael G Schwern wrote:
>> * Some people are color blind

DR> I think color blind people are usually still able (depending
DR> on the variety of color blindness) to distinguish colors
DR> from black.  We *certainly* shouldn't have any important
DR> meaning encoded with color, so the color blind will simply
DR> have a somewhat less contrast.

Well, this line looks different from black and that line also
looks diferent from black so they are special lines.  That is as
much as I can tell.  I cannot tell if those two special lines
are in the same color and I cannot tell the different
specialness between them.  Color-able people tells me that one
is in orange and the other is in green.