[darcs-users] Re: two-way sync between cvs and darcs

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Sat Apr 9 03:16:05 UTC 2005

On 2005-04-08, Nathan Gray <kolibrie at graystudios.org> wrote:

> I'm not familiar with "sticky" tags, and am not sure how to correct this
> error.  Is there a command-line option I should be passing to tailor.py
> so that the cvs repository is not read-only/sticky?

You are the first to report to the list an attempt to do a 2-way sync
with CVS.

I'm not sure what caused your sticky tags to appear, but how to get rid
of them is well documented.

A quick search for: cvs "sticky tags" brought me this:
http://www.chiralcomp.com/support/cvs/cvs_sticky.html

You may be interested to further research when and why tailor is using
sticky tags, if it actually is.

    Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/