[darcs-users] Bugreport

Mariusz Gniazdowski refuse at wp.pl
Sun Apr 10 22:20:17 UTC 2005

----- Forwarded message from Mariusz Gniazdowski <refuse at wp.pl> -----

From: Mariusz Gniazdowski <refuse at wp.pl>
Subject: Re: [darcs-users] Bugreport
To: David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:04:10 +0200

Day Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 02:17:31PM -0400, David Roundy:
> On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 11:04:27AM +0200, Mariusz Gniazdowski wrote:
> > I attached:
> > 1. Small repo
> > 2. Script that repeats bug
>
> Thanks for the bug report, but I'm afraid I haven't been able to reproduce
> the bug, unless it's something subtle that I haven't noticed...
>
> What exactly is supposed to happen? I get
>
> $ sh repeat-bug
> Getting copy of repo...
> Copying patch 10 of 10... done!
> Finished getting.
> Unpulling 1 patch...
>
> Sun Mar 27 21:14:47 EST 2005  rook at najlepszy.net
>   * jebnolem sie, to sie wytnie ;P
> Shall I unpull this patch? [yNvq?]
> Finished unpulling.
> Pulling 1 patch...
> Pulling from "/tmp/bug-report/shwebd"...
> Finished pulling.
>
> Could this perhaps be a locale-dependent bug? I notice that your patch
> description isn't in English...

Here is what I got:
(...)
Shall I unpull this patch? [yNvq?]
Finished unpulling.
Pulling 1 patch...
Pulling from
"/tmp/bug-report/shwebd"...

Fail: createDirectory: does not exist (Nie ma takiego pliku ani katalogu)

I had LANG=pl_PL but after exporting LANG=C or LANG="" the same error
was showing (without translations to Polish - only difference). I got
darcs 1.0.2 from gentoo.

--
Regards
Mariusz Gniazdowski