[darcs-users] Praise!

Jonathon Mah me at JonathonMah.com
Sat Apr 16 12:19:29 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I've been using darcs as a single developer on a couple of projects
recently (last few weeks). I'm using it on Mac OS X, doing Cocoa
development with Xcode. I'd just like to give a shout out to all the
darcs developers saying how much I'm enjoying it! The features I've
found most useful are recording of individual hunks within a file, and
the super handy 'amend-record' command. Excellent work!

The one thing that's kinda bugging me at the moment is the whatsnew
command. I run 'darcs whatsnew -s' quite often (to remind myself what
I'm doing :)), but I always have to run two commands: 'darcs whatsnew
-s', then 'darcs whatsnew -sl'. Is there any way to show additions and
normal changes in the same output?

Thanks,

Jonathon Mah, very happy darcs user!
me at JonathonMah.com