[darcs-users] Re: ANN: darcs-buildpackage

Christoph Wegscheider wegi at despammed.com
Wed Apr 20 08:42:04 UTC 2005

John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> wrote:
> dbp-importdsc: Import an upstream version and a Debian version from
> a Debian source package, automatically detecting package and version
> information from the .dsc.
I have some problems with the interface for moved files (dbp-importdsc):

Num Source Files                        Num Destination Files
  0 config.h                              0 tools/
  1                                       1 tools/Makefile
  2                                       2 tools/plumb.c
  3                                       3 tools/textwidth.c
Syntax: src dest [,src dest [,...]] to move, q to accept, r to redraw:

config.h is gone and should be removed, how can I achieve that? Haven't found
something in the docs.

	Christoph