[darcs-users] Re: ANN: darcs-buildpackage

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Wed Apr 20 13:10:31 UTC 2005

On 2005-04-20, Christoph Wegscheider <wegi at despammed.com> wrote:
> John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> wrote:
> I have some problems with the interface for moved files (dbp-importdsc):
>
> Num Source Files                        Num Destination Files
> --- ----------------------------------- --- -----------------------------------
>   0 config.h                              0 tools/
>   1                                       1 tools/Makefile
>   2                                       2 tools/plumb.c
>   3                                       3 tools/textwidth.c
> Syntax: src dest [,src dest [,...]] to move, q to accept, r to redraw:
>
> config.h is gone and should be removed, how can I achieve that? Haven't found
> something in the docs.

Just press q.  The screen is offering you an opportunity to process
renames.  Anything left after you exit this screen will be processed as
deletes (left column) or adds (right column).

dbp-importdsc and dbp-importorig internally use darcs_load_dirs to do
this.  The darcs_load_dirs(1) manpage has some more details on that.

-- John