[darcs-users] Re: darcs 1.0.4pre2 released

dagit at eecs.oregonstate.edu dagit at eecs.oregonstate.edu
Mon Aug 1 20:59:53 UTC 2005

Remko Troncon <remko at psi-im.org> writes:

> On 31 Jul 2005, at 20:28, David Roundy wrote:
>
>> I've just issued the second prerelease for darcs version 1.0.4.
>
> Seems to compile & run under Mac OS X as well. I created a static
> binary on http://spike.ulyssis.org/darcs/

Do you have any problems with 'make test'?  What version of osx is
this?  On 10.4, one of the tests in pull.pl gives the right error, but
the return code is wrong (it's zero instead of 13, it appears that
errno is getting reset).  Ian was looking at it, but as of last night
I still get the failed test.

Thanks,
Jason