[darcs-users] darcs under Windows 98

Diego Essaya dessaya at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:44:34 UTC 2005

zooko at zooko.com wrote:
> > I would like to use darcs for team development at work. The only
> > problem is that we use Windows 98 in all our PCs (not _my_ decision,
> > of course :P), and I need a method for exchanging patches with
> > teammates.
>
> Can all users push their patches via ssh to a central server?

The main problem with this approach is that I have to install a ssh
server under Windows 98... I tried with cygwin's OpenSSH, and it gives
tons of problems. Maybe after some time I can get it to work, but I'd
rather prefer a simpler solution, if possible: I like darcs because it
doesn't require any specific server... it 'just works'. Well... almost
:-P

... And yes, installing Linux is out of the question.  :-(

Thanks,

--
 e-mail:  dessaya at fi.uba.ar                                *