[darcs-users] Darcs-SCons integration

Nimrod A. Abing nimrod.abing at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 01:56:39 UTC 2005

On 8/11/05, Martin Ellis <m.a.ellis at ncl.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Thursday 11 Aug 2005 07:41, Nimrod A. Abing wrote:
> > I've been looking at scons lately as one of the possible alternatives
> > to the GNU Autotools suite. I noticed they have CVS, RCS, SCCS,
> > Perforce integration. Is there are SCons module out there for Darcs?
> > If so, where can I find one? If not, is anyone working on this?
>
> Erm, I use SCons (specifically bksys) with darcs, but don't use any modules
> to do so.
>
> What specifically would such a module do?

I'm just looking into SCons and figuring out if it will do the job for
me. I had it installed on my Ubuntu system. The manual says it has
built-in support for CVS, RCS, SCCS, BitKeeper. I found their
"modules" (whatever they're called in Python) in
/usr/lib/scons/SCons/Tools (IIRC) and I was wondering if someone has
already done similar work for SCons-Darcs or is Darcs already by SCons
supported out-of-the-box?

Thanks.
--
_nimrod_a_abing_

v1sw5CPJYUhw5ln3pr8OUSck6ma8u7LBw3DWNTm5g/l7DaIs7Rr4e6t5Xb4Op1en3g5RZAHC