[darcs-users] Trac + darcs: a workable setup

Gour list at atmarama.org
Sat Aug 20 15:03:42 UTC 2005

Pedro Melo (melo at simplicidade.org) wrote:

Hi Pedro!

> I've been playing around with the idea of exporting a darcs repo to a
> svn repo on a regular basis to be able to use darcs.

Glad someone finds it useful :-)

> I documented all my work here:
> http://www.simplicidade.org/notes/archives/2005/08/trac_darcs_im_i.html

Thank you very much for writing it!

> It works almost perfectly. The last problem to solve is the import of
> the author and date of the change set into svn. I'm using an old
> version of tailor.py, but it seems that the newest versions already do
> it. I'll update the post after I tested them.

Have you considered to put your howto on darcs' wiki too?

> Of course this is nothing new, lot's of people have talked about this
> setup in this mailing list in the past, but this how-to might help
> others.

Sure, it helps a lot. At the moment I have some problem with the beta
version of tailor (Trac is already emerged on my Gentoo box, but it's
empty :-( so I'm looking forward (after resolving tailor issue) to
hear/see your update for the Tailor 1.0 :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Registered Linux User	| #278493