[darcs-users] Trac + darcs: a workable setup

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Mon Aug 22 14:18:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Aug 21, 2005, at 10:27 AM, Lele Gaifax wrote:

>     Pedro> It works almost perfectly. The last problem to solve is the
>     Pedro> import of the author and date of the change set into
>     Pedro> svn. I'm using an old version of tailor.py, but it seems
>     Pedro> that the newest versions already do it. I'll update the
>     Pedro> post after I tested them.
>
> Thanks Pedro for summarizing the process. I think that you'll find
> tailor VersioneOne_ much more appealing and easier to setup.

I'll try it today, took the afternoon off to work on this.

> Another chance is waiting for my trac+darcs_ effort reaches some
> usability: it's based on current trunk of Trac (0.9.x), and it took an
> alternative approach of Justus' one.

hmms... Although I'll probably use your trac+darcs, I'm worried about
the different approach. Does it mean that your changes will only exist
outside the Trac tree? And if so, I suppose that it will need constant
updates to match Trac evolution?

BTW, I don't know python at all, but is there a mailing list I can
follow to track Trac+darcs?

Thanks,
--
Contact page: http://public.xdi.org/=melo