[darcs-users] darcsweb - A gitweb-alike web interface for darcs

Alberto Bertogli albertogli at telpin.com.ar
Wed Aug 24 00:32:50 UTC 2005

On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 08:06:32PM +0200, VMiklos wrote:
> Alberto Bertogli wrote:
> >Please let me know if you have any other problems or suggestions!
>
> besides the "raw" darcs diff feature (mentioned before) here are two ideas:

Done! Sorry for the delay, I've been busy, but today I sat and cleaned up
the darcsweb backlog.

I implemented alternative diff views and currently support a "plain" in
all the patch displays (commitdiff, filediff, headdiff and headfilediff),
and a "raw" one for commitdiff.

Support for a darcs-style html highlighted output is included but
commented out since I'm not familiar with the syntax enough to do it, but
I welcome ideas.

> 1) the rss feed could contain a <creator> tag where the author of the
> patch would be mentioned

Done, it's actually a <author> tag according to the standard. Remko
Troncon also sent a path to do this.

> 2) currently the record time displayed in the subject and the push time
> used in the <pubdate> tag. i would move the first tag insite the
> <content:encoded> tag

I've fixed this; it wasn't that I used two different times but that in the
title I used "Hour:Seconds" instead of "Hour:Minutes", an unfortunate
typo.

> ah, and here is a report: if you use darcs replace, then in "commit"
> view, the patch is displayed as a binary diff. i think this is a bug :)

I'll create a repo, do some replaces and take a look; thanks for letting
me know.

As you can see, several changes went in today, so it'd be great if
everybody who reported and/or asked for stuff could take a look and let me
know if things are ok (or not).

Thanks a lot,
		Alberto