[darcs-users] darcsweb - A gitweb-alike web interface for darcs

Zachary Landau kapheine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:26:56 UTC 2005

> > It's quite possible I'm being thick, but how do you go about selecting
> > the different plain text versions?  I see the code for it in
> > darcsweb.cgi but it never seems to generate any html to allow
> > selecting of plaintext.
>
> Go to a commitdiff (ie. from the summary) and on the navigation bar on top
> you should see, in the line below the regular options, two links: "plain"
> and "raw". The first one shows the diff output in plain, the second one
> shows the darcs raw patch (the one in _darcs/patches).

Whoops, it turns out it was darcs that was hiding the changes from me.
 When I did a 'darcs revert' I wasn't thinking properly and thought it
would be getting a fresh copy from your repository.  But of course it
was getting a fresh copy from mine repository, which didn't have the
plain and raw options :P  My mistake.

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at gmail.com>