[darcs-users] darcsweb - A gitweb-alike web interface for darcs

Alberto Bertogli albertogli at telpin.com.ar
Wed Aug 24 19:08:14 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 05:26:12PM +0200, VMiklos wrote:
> Alberto Bertogli wrote:
> >Support for a darcs-style html highlighted output is included but
> >commented out since I'm not familiar with the syntax enough to do it, but
> >I welcome ideas.
>
> basically the rules are the followings (afaik):
> 1) if the line starts with a minus then the line is red
> 2) if the line starts with a plus then the line is green
> 3) if the line starts with an alphanumerical character, then the first
> word is blue
> 4) {, }, [, and ] characters are blue
> 5) others are left unmodified (black)

Great, thanks a lot!

I have a question though: since it looks so simple, I'd like to extend
this to the file-specific views, and I need to do some small parsing and
leave only the hunks that affect a file. Do you have a list of the
different types that can appear, and what's the line format?

Thanks,
		Alberto