[darcs-users] Re: Darcs cgi-push, preliminary implementation

Esa Ilari Vuokko eivuokko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 18:29:34 UTC 2005

On 12/1/05, Kevin Menard wrote:
> Hi Esa,
Hi

> Out of curiosity, why not just use DAV like Subversion does?  It sounds
> like it would do everything you want and uses a custom interface.

The not-so-glorius answer is, because I have not played with it and I have
no idea what it (really) is. :-)

What I want to do is: Find url; Post a file into it; Read if the file
was processed
cleanly. I think any RPC-style system can handle this.   I just use cgi (and
http-forms): It was easy to code, and it is easy to install.

--Esa