[darcs-users] darcs tells me its consistent but doesn't seem to be so

Lst Recv listrecv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:33:26 UTC 2005

 On 12/14/05, Juliusz Chroboczek <Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr> wrote:
 > > and then push to it, I get files that are out of sync from the
 > > pushee.  Stuff from old versions crops up.
 >
 > > darcs whatsnew shows nothing (as it should).
 >
 > Hmm, I've never seen something like that.  What does ``darcs check'' say?

 C:\XXXXXXXXX\working>darcs check
 Applying patch 63 of 63... done.
 The repo is consistent!

 > Can we have a copy of the repo?  (Don't send it to the list, put a tar
 > on the web somewhere.)

I'm sorry, I'm doing it for employment and don't have the right to give it out.

 > (Stephen, relax.  Except for the fact that he's posting anonymously,
 > which I agree is annoying, the OP is behaving fine.)
 >
 >                                         Juliusz

Thanks for the help, Juliusz.  Like I said, darcs is very appealing,
but these frequent stumbling blocks are proving to be quite difficult.
 Let me know if there's any other info you need.