[darcs-users] Where does posthook run (was: CIA stats wrapper for darcs)

Lee Begg llnz at paradise.net.nz
Wed Dec 21 13:34:11 UTC 2005

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:06, Lee Begg wrote:
> Have done for mail (and some cleanup functions), and works a treat (other
> than a flakely email server somewhere).

Tracking it down, looks like the posthook does not get run on the remote
computer, instead it gets run on the pushing computer.

How can I get the remote darcs to run the posthook when pushed to?

What I want is this:
Me record patch.
Me push patch to remote repo.
Remote repo runs posthook on remote computer.
Posthook sends email.

Later
Lee