[darcs-users] ML moderation

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Dec 21 14:33:07 UTC 2005

Hello darcs users,

We have moderation enabled for non-member posts on the darcs mailing list
as an antispam measure.  Thomas Zander has been generous enough to moderate
the darcs-users list for us, but is going on an extended vacation, and thus
won't be able to continue.  So I'm looking for a volunteer.  The job mainly
consists of looking through about eight spams per day to make sure they
aren't real people.  We get one real email message perhaps every few days,
and that person's email is accepted and added to a whitelist, and ideally
we'd do this very soon after they send the email.  Let me know if you'd
like to volunteer for this job! (and be sure to cc me, since I'm still on
sabbatical from the darcs mailing lists...)
http://www.darcs.net