[darcs-users] without docs configure patch

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks-inc.com
Wed Dec 28 22:06:03 UTC 2005

I just sent a patch to darcs-devel that adds a --without-docs option to
configure.

After about the 5th time of forgetting that the docs always fail to
build on my machine(s) (most of them are debian unstable) I decided to
fix the upstream configure so I could exclude docs without hacking the
configure script or renameing my executables.

I've attached it here for anyone else that might find it handy.

--
Richard A. Smith
Bitworks, Inc