[darcs-users] problem with darcs push over ssh

mike mh983 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 03:52:28 UTC 2005

I'm trying to push some changes to another machine on my local network
using ssh.  Pull works fine over ssh and prompts me for my password
several times.  But push....it asks me about each patch individually and
I say yes to each one, then at the end I get a series of "Access denied"
messages and a message stating that my server disconnected me because of
"Too many authentication failures".  Seems to me darcs is batching calls
here and not asking me for my password as it should.  Is this a bug or
am I doing something wrong?  Thanks for any info you may have.

mike