[darcs-users] Feature request

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Wed Feb 2 12:43:05 UTC 2005

On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 11:40:00AM +0100, Sebastian Sylvan wrote:
> A simple feature would to implement is to encapsulate the following
> common pattern:
> 1. darcs pull
> 2. darcs push
>
> Into a single command, say "darcs sync".

We could... on the other hand, we'd then probably want to stop after the
pull if there are conflicts... or perhaps just exit with a message when
there are conflicts, so it be a command with more complex behavior than
push or pull.  And keeping the number of commands low is always best.

Are there many other people who would like this command?
http://www.darcs.net