[darcs-users] Feature request

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Wed Feb 2 12:49:59 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-15 08:33:54 -0500, David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
wrote in message <20050115133350.GA1360 at abridgegame.org>:
> On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 11:40:00AM +0100, Sebastian Sylvan wrote:
> > A simple feature would to implement is to encapsulate the following
> > common pattern:
> > 1. darcs pull
> > 2. darcs push
> > Into a single command, say "darcs sync".
>
> Are there many other people who would like this command?

Would be handy, but I don't like adding "bloated" features to programs.
That is, I'd very well live without it... It's just another thing that'd
show up in some help text which might confuse people. Currently, I like
darcs over arch because it only got such a small number of commands.

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw at lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O