[darcs-users] Re: darcs, lost in space

Vigor van Ort vigor.vanort at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 15:10:15 UTC 2005

The darcs process is still running, so I thought I would attach strace
to it, to see if I could find out what it is doing.  Here is what I
get:

> strace -p 22261
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [RTMIN], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [HUP INT ABRT PIPE ALRM TERM], [RTMIN], 8) = 0
[...]
--- SIGVTALRM (Virtual timer expired) ---

I've tried repeatedly running strace, and I always get the same thing.
 Does that make any sense?  According to the process table:

 22261 66.6  0.9  7980 5028 ?        R    08:32  24:19 darcs apply --all

> ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 6.2.2

Any other information which might shed some light?