[darcs-users] Re: darcs, lost in space

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Thu Feb 17 19:48:51 UTC 2005

On 2005-02-17, Michael Conrad <conradme at email.uc.edu> wrote:

> I and look around, delete the lock file, try again, ^C again, do
> darcs repair, which continues to play the infinity game, ^C again,
> delete patches/pending, delete current, and run darcs repair again,
> and it STILL plays the infinity game.

I'm not sure deleting 'current' is a good idea.

Also, version differences could be involved, but don't have to be.  The
only way to know if version differences are involved is to try with the
same version on both ends, and compare that to trying different
versions.

If you are still having problems, I would suggest pulling your patches
one at a time, rather than all at once.

> However, when I run "darcs changes" to see my patch list,
> darcs takes almost 3 minutes to display the list.

That's strange. How many patches? Did you try 'darcs changes --last 10 ?'.

    Mark