[darcs-users] Re: FAQ? How do I tell what files are not under darcs?

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Tue Feb 22 01:40:54 UTC 2005

On 2005-02-22, S. Alexander Jacobson <alex at alexjacobson.com> wrote:
> If I am regularly adding stuff to a darcs controlled directory, I
> sometimes forget to "darcs add" new files or directories.  Is there a
> way to have darcs tell you what files are not under darcs?
>
> "cvs update" did this.  I assume darcs can do the same, but don't know
> how.

There is a related, but slightly different FAQ:

 How can I find out what files darcs is managing?
 http://www.scannedinavian.org/DarcsWiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-010ff4e1faae6d4722631ee4b620d3bf9d5c0d8c

There are also some alternatives to 'cvs update' listed in the manual:

 http://www.darcs.net/manual/node2.html#SECTION00220000000000000000

Do either of those answers help, or do we need to improve the docs further?

    Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/