[darcs-users] OT: We should move #darcs off of FreeNode

Thomas Zander TZander at FactotumMedia.nl
Wed Feb 23 12:31:26 UTC 2005

Please don't use this mailing list for your political statements.
I also note that you failed to make any impact by leaving out any
evidence to the accusations while the website has long had a very good
policy regarding this software.
http://freenode.net/policy.shtml#tor
if true, there was probably too much abuse.

--
Thomas Zander