[darcs-users] Re: Benefits of a Real World Switch from CVS to darcs

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:07:17 UTC 2005

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:50:20 +0000 (UTC), Mark Stosberg
<mark at summersault.com> wrote:
> On 2005-01-04, Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr> wrote:
> >
> > I still think you should provide a single-page or a PDF version of
> > your article for people who like to download stuff to read and read it
> > later at their leisure.
>
> I'll consider that.
>
> I have now launched an updated version thanks to these people:

Here is another typo

"Since there aren't any other systems designed quite like this, no one
really knows much much it will be possible to improve the performance
here, although the author is optimistic."

much much......

It's a good writeup, one thing I reacted over is

"First, I eliminated the abstract "central repository". Now our
"alphasite" is the place the developers push their changes to."

Isn't the "alphasite" a "central repository"?? In what way is it not?

Regards,
Erik