[darcs-users] conflicts again

Ketil Malde ketil at ii.uib.no
Fri Jan 7 13:28:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have two branches of my project which is converted (manually) from
my old subversion archive.  One branch only contains a patch that
removes Id-headers, the other branch contains a long string of
patches, each updating the Id-headers in each modified file (You can
see where this is leading, can't you? :-)

Now, I'd like to pull the Id-deletion patch, but of course it
conflicts massively.  I let it run all night, before I gave up.

Okay, instead of whining about this, I want to know if there's a
workaround; since the patch is pretty trivial to do manually, can I
somehow fake it, so darcs thinks the same patch has been applied?

-kzm