[darcs-users] should 'darcs push' push tags too?

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:02:39 UTC 2005

It does for me

: [bagfors at zyrgelkwytng]$ ; darcs tag
What is the version name? ver2
Finished tagging patch 'TAG ver2'

#[Wed Jan 12 12:01:20]:~/tmp/a/b
: [bagfors at zyrgelkwytng]$ ; darcs push
Pushing to /home/bagfors/tmp/a/a...

Wed Jan 12 12:01:07 CET 2005  e at e.se
  * patch-A
Shall I push this patch? (1/2) [ynWvxqadjk], or ? for help: y

Wed Jan 12 12:01:17 CET 2005  e at e.se
  tagged ver2
Shall I push this patch? (2/2) [ynWvxqadjk], or ? for help: y
Finished applying...

No problems... Do you get any kind of error message when you try to push a tag?

Regards,
Erik