[darcs-users] Re: Bug in the Wiki: you get the software page, not the darcs one

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Wed Jan 12 17:44:43 UTC 2005

On 2005-01-11, Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at nic.fr> wrote:

> When you visit the Wiki http://www.scannedinavian.org/DarcsWiki with a
> language set in your browser, you get the documentation of the Wiki
> software, not the Wiki on Darcs.
>
> For instance, if I have:
>
> preferred_language=fr
>
> in my ~/.lynxrc, Lynx displays the Wiki software documentation (and in
> french).
>
> If I remove it, it is OK.

The wiki is supposed to work like this. The problem is, no one is
maintaining a French version of the wiki.

Since I think all the documentation is in English, perhaps this
multi-langauge feature of the wiki could be turned off for now.
Any objections from anyone?

That would solve this particular problem for people.

    Mark