[darcs-users] conflict resolution causes lines to appear 3 times in a row

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Fri Jan 14 16:10:37 UTC 2005

Hello,

Recently I had a minor conflict with a peer that involved each of us
modifying the same line.

However, even after I pushed a resolution to the others in the group, a
third peer had a conflict appear in his repo.

When I checked the current copy of the file, it now had 3 copies of a
group of lines.

Once the resolving patch is present, why to people continue to have
conflicts?

How can we avoid the same conflict needing to resolved several times by
different people?

We have had other minor conflicts while using darcs, and I don't recall
this being a problem.

    Mark