[darcs-users] bug in get_extra: Issues1_2e0_2e1 didn't help

Chris Niekel chris at niekel.net
Fri Jan 14 19:52:51 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 07:59:24AM -0500, David Roundy wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 08:45:09PM +0100, Chris Niekel wrote:
> > Any ideas on how to fix it?
>
> There was another bug fixed recently which I think may trigger the same
> error message.  Could you try with a compiled version of darcs from
>
> darcs get http://abridgegame.org/repos/darcs

I did that last night, and still got the same errormessage.

> If the most recent version of darcs doesn't help things, then it would
> definitely be nice to be able to take a look at the repositories in
> question.

The two branches are located at http://niekel.net/upstream.tar.bz2
and http://niekel.net/myversion.tar.bz2
Both are over 110MB, so downloading will take a while over my adsl.

If the size is too much trouble for you, I could try some things myself, if
properly instructed. :)

I'll be away from my computer from sunday till thursday, so I'll not
respond in between.

Regards,
Chris Niekel

--
    I've been down so long, if I'd cheer up, I'd still be depressed.
            - Lisa Simpson, Moanin' Lisa Blues.