[darcs-users] UserAgent with HTTP repos?

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Thu Jan 20 15:27:10 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 04:04:30PM +0100, Ketil Malde wrote:
> David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> writes:
>
> > You could perhaps make darcs use autoheader to generate a
> > config.h.in...
>
> The current status does it by having Curl.hs import darcs_version from
> Autoconf.lhs, and pass it as a parameter to get_url over in C land.
> Since all access to get_url goes through that module, it seems like
> a clean and easy way to do it.

Yeah, that's fine, I saw that when I pulled (after I had sent the email).
One thing I'm am little uncertain about, which I forgot to check, was
whether you do enough bounds checking on your sprintfs? I remember seeing
one proper snprintf, but wasn't sure it was all safe, since I was just
reading the patches as I pulled, and didn't go back to look at the file.
http://civet.berkeley.edu/droundy/